What Information Do We Collect?
CatchAll collects certain information from or about you that can be used to identify you (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information from a variety of sources, including information that you provide directly and information that we automatically collect when you access and use the App.
Information You Provide Us. You may provide information about yourself to us and our third party service providers through the App, including contact information, such as your name, email, phone number, and similar contact information, and usernames and passwords. Finally, we and our third-party service providers may collect transaction details, such as payment card, bank account information, and billing address.
CatchAll shall request the user’s permission for the following access/information:
1. Contacts: CatchAll shall collect the user’s contact details and securely store them in the MySQL database, with the intention of suggesting potential connections within the CatchAll application.
2. Location: CatchAll shall collect the user’s location information, which will be used to enhance the user experience in various features, such as making recommendations, requesting services, and maps.
3. Notifications: CatchAll shall request the user’s permission to send notifications in order to keep them informed of app activities and alerts from connections.
4. Photos/Gallery: CatchAll shall request permission to access the user’s Gallery/Photos in order to allow them to upload their profile picture.
Information Collected Automatically. We and our third-party service providers may collect information automatically from you when you visit and use the App. Such information includes the following:
Usage Information. We may collect information about how you interact with the App. This may include information such as the dates and time you visit the App, the page you view, referring / exit URLS, your browser type, and the domain name of your internet service provider. In some cases, we may collect this information through cookies and similar technologies. To learn more about these technologies, please see the “Cookies and Usage Reports” section below.
Device Information. We may collect information about the devices you use to access the App, including your device make and model, IP address, location information, operating App, and unique device identifiers. Our app utilizes a third-party service to collect a user's location data based on their IP address. This information is used to provide location-based information and improve user experience.
Cookies and Usage Reports
By placing a small file known as a cookie on your computer or other device, CatchAll and its third party service providers’ servers may passively gather information about our visitors’ use of the App for reasons that include: statistics collection and analysis, App optimization, analytics, maintenance of user login information, security (such as authentication), and to personalize your experience while visiting the App.
We appreciate your questions and comments about the App and welcome your messages at . If you correspond with CatchAll, we may collect information including the content of, and metadata regarding, any correspondence you may provide us. We may share your messages with those within our organization who are most capable of addressing the issues contained in your message.
Online Account Management
If you elect to subscribe to certain services available on the App, including the ability to access any password-protected areas of the App through your account, you may be required to submit Personal Information, such as your email address, username, and previous password, for the purpose of verifying your identity and your authority to manage the account.
How Do We Use The Information That We Collect?
CatchAll and our third party service providers collect and use Personal Information for the following purposes that include, but are not limited to:
1. operating and providing the App;
2. improving our products and services, the App, user experience, and our business;
3. security purposes, including monitoring, risk assessment, addressing App integrity and security issues and fraud and crime prevention/detention;
4. sending information that you request from us, including responding to inquiries or requests to obtain information about or from CatchAll;
5. sending promotional or marketing materials regarding CatchAll;
6. other business purposes, including, without limitation, verifying your identity, and/or payment details, investigating complaints about the App, research and analysis, marketing, advertising, customer purchasing preferences and trends and dispute resolution;
7. in connection with a merger or similar consolidation of CatchAll into or with another entity;
8. complying with law enforcement, government agencies, or a governmental mandate;
9. complying with or as permitted by any CatchAll policies and any applicable legal requirements; and
With Whom Do We Share Information That We Collect?
We may also disclose Personal Information if we become subject to a subpoena or court order, or if we are otherwise legally required to disclose information. We may also use and disclose Personal Information to establish or exercise our legal rights, to assert and defend against legal claims, or if we believe such disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding actual or suspected illegal or fraudulent activities or potential threats to the physical safety or well-being of any person.
In the event we merge with, are acquired by or otherwise combine with another legal entity, the Personal Information we collect may be transferred to such entity. If any bankruptcy, liquidation or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, your information may be considered an asset that may be transferred to third parties.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
How Do We Protect Information Collected About You?
CatchAll takes commercially reasonable measures to secure and protect information on the App. We restrict access to Personal Information to CatchAll employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to appropriate confidentiality obligations.
not endorse any of those websites or pages, the services or products described or offered on such sites or pages, or any of the content contained on those sites or pages.
Social Media Platforms
The App is intended for a general audience and is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products to children. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting the App From Outside The United States
Do Not Track Requests
Other Data Protection Rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have certain rights regarding your Personal Information, including the right to access, update, correct inaccuracies in, delete, or revoke consent to our use of your Personal Information. Please send such requests to [insert email address]. We may request certain information to verify the identity of the individual making such a request.